Terms & Conditions
Please note that any information given here is for internet/web purchases only.
Should you be unhappy with any purchase from www.spgreen.com we will do our utmost to resolve any problems encountered.
www.spgreen.com offers a 28 day returns policy for any piece that may require slight modifications or is defective. This can include size alterations, slight setting alterations and of course goods received in an unfit state.
For size and setting alterations we aim to return the goods to you as soon as possible and rest assured you will be kept informed throughout any additional manufacturing processes.
Refunds & Replacements
Refunds will only be given if a replacement item, or other solution to any problem cannot be found.
Refunds and replacements can only be given on goods that have manufacturing errors that cannot be corrected by S.P. Green & Co. Ltd.
Refunds and replacements cannot be offered if the any of the following applies to an item:
- There are no fundamental/manufacturing problems with the item and has been manufactured to specification.
- It is from our unique collection and has been manufactured exclusively for the client.
- It is a diamond set wedding ring that has been designed exclusively for the client.
- It is an item with an element of personalization, for example rings designed by clients or any third party, engraving etc.
- We are prevented, for health reasons from accepting earrings and body jewellery that has been worn through pierced skin for return or refund.
- Items that have been damaged by the customer in any way cannot be accepted for return.
- Items showing signs of wear, have been altered or resized by a jeweller other than SP Green, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
We are not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order.
SP Green & Co. Ltd. accept all major credit and debit cards. When purchasing a piece via our online portal, we require payment in full via sagepay.
We can take deposits on any item listed but this can only be done by contacting us directly on 0121 212 0370. Please note that full payment is then required upon completion of the manufacturing process. No item will be posted without the receipt of all monies owed.
For insurance claims or payment by the LMG Gemcheck scheme please contact us to discuss payment terms.
S.P. Green and Co. Ltd. reserves the right to amend, change and remove items from www.spgreen.com at any time. The unique natures of our products demand that exclusivity is retained.
Any order placed for a piece that has subsequently been removed will be honoured and completed with the same vigour that a current stock line would be.
Once an order is placed, the client will be kept informed as to its progress throughout its development.